Thursday, April 28, 2011

Woot! A new blog for me!

So here I finally am in the world of blogging. Not sure what this means, not sure how to use it, not even sure what I'm doing, but I guess I will find out soon enough. I plan to post details about my life as a husband, small business owner, beer brewing and home recording enthusiast, and well... I guess just whatever other random things come about in my life! It is my hope for this blog to provide helpful information and bring joy into peoples lives.

3 comments:

  1. This is awesome! blogging is fun, although I haven't done it for a while. Welcome to the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading Kyle! I hope it brings some fun into your day. I'm still figuring out how all of this works, but so far so good. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy reading your blog! :D I hope blogging brings happiness to your life as well. I still wear my Goldbricker t-shirt and rock out from time to time!

    ReplyDelete